Search Linux Wireless

Re: Searching new home for ath[59]k-devel mailing lists

Hi Kalle, hi all.

Michael Renzmann wrote:
> Someone should also update the "Mailing list" section of [1] accordingly.
> I guess one needs to have a valid user account for that to do, and I don't
> have one atm.

I now have an account, but am not sure how to proceed.

ath5k-devel is referenced on the ath5k driver page, and ath9k-devel is
referenced by the driver pages of ath9k and ath9k_htc. All three pages
have a section "Mailing list", that pages of other drivers (without
dedicated lists) don't seem to have.

Two options come to my mind:

 1. Entirely remove the section "Mailing list".

 2. Edit the section; point interested developers to the linux-wireless
list for future discussion, and also reference the list archives of the
old list for those who are interested in what was discussed in the past.

Opinions or other suggestions, anyone?

Bye, Mike