Search Linux Wireless

Re: [RFC 2/3] mac80211: Implement data xmit for 802.11 encap offload

> > I agree. Dynamic switch part is buggy, we can start with not
> > allowing interfaces resulting in dynamic switch.
>
> Does this mean that when bringing up multiple interfaces, users would
> need to figure out the 'magic' order that works?

I think we need to talk about hardware capabilities at this point.

I was assuming that it would actually be possible to run two interfaces
with different paths here concurrently - is that not true? If that's
not true, then we absolutely _need_ dynamic switching, I agree with
Felix, but then we have a pretty big complication to figure out. But we
can't let this optimisation affect user experience.

johannes