Search Linux Wireless

Re: Bayesian rate control

Thomas, Dave, Adrian, Johannes,

Thanks for comments and encouragement. I bought the TP-Link TL-WA901ND
access point and TP-Link TL-WDN4800 PCIe card. Had no problem getting
them talking to each other with ath9k, and the rate table contains 52
entries, so plenty to start out with.

I've written a follow-up post about it if anybody's interested:
http://www.openias.org/bayesian-wifi-materials-and-methods

Cheers,

Björn