Search Linux Wireless

wl12xx stuck in fw

Hi, I have been debugging my WLAN driver interface for a while. I have
a Beaglebone equivalent board with the TI wl1271 wireless module. I am
very new to linux drivers and wireless configuration so these couple
of days I have spent have been really interesting and I have much more
knowledge now.

My problem is that when I run "ifconfig wlan0 up" I get the following
message over and over again:

"wlcore: ERROR Tx stuck (in FW) for 5000 ms. Starting recover"

I successfully done a calibration, that does not help. I also tried
with the default .nvs file that is provided.

I have tried with different firmware binaries with no luck. Actually,
I have browsed the source code for wl12xx and wlcore and it seems like
I need to use the 5-series of firmware binaries so I have been using
those for the most time.

I have rebuilt the kernel with a lot of added printk()'s all over the
place but I do not understand at all what is happening. My guess is
that there is something with the watchdog and that the driver thinks
that the firmware/wlan module is not responding.

I am really desperate for some guidance or some pointers. What can I try next?

Thanks,
Regards Nicklas.