Search Linux Wireless

Assigning bugzilla bugs

Hi,

Some weeks ago, I started looking into unassigned bugzilla bugs
reported to wireless-drivers periodically to fish out the iwlwifi bugs.
 While doing this, I always bump into new bugs on other drivers, so I
could easily reassign them to the appropriate owners for more
visibility.

So, if you are the maintainer of a wireless driver and want me to
assign eventual bugzilla bugs to you when I see them, just let me know
by telling me the email address to assign to and the tag you want added
to the summary (e.g. we use "iwlwifi:" for our bugs).

<disclaimer>
Please note that this is a "service" that I will provide voluntarily
and sporadically, without guarantees of any kind (e.g. I may stop doing
this at anytime without further notice).
</disclaimer>

But I'll do my best to help. :)

--
Cheers,