Search Linux Wireless

Re: Debugging RTL8192CU firmware loading on 3.12 powerpc

On Freitag, 2. September 2016 13:13:20 CEST Arend Van Spriel wrote:
[...]
> > Do you have any recommendations where the firmware loading problems could
> > come from, and where we could start to debug? Any pointers would be
> > appreciated.
> Hi Simon,
>
> Could it be an endian issue?

Yes, it could be one (at least I've also guessed this - I could still be
completely wrong). But the problem is now to find a good starting point for
the debugging effort.

I've only looked at Simon's screen once while he gather USB dumps but didn't
spot any obvious at that time. There was also the problem that the comparison
dump looked already a lot different due to some timing differences.

I think Simon can give you later more details (when required).

Kind regards,
	Sven