Search Linux Wireless

Re: Wireless Workshop accepted into the 2016 Linux Kernel Summit and Linux Plumbers Conference

> Please consider adding yourself, I have a number of free/reduced
> passes to hand out so I'll assign those maybe next week. You do need
> to be registered for LPC, which is currently closed for
> registrations, but I'm trying to see if we can get reservations or
> maybe workshop-only tickets.

Instead of that, we also have some reserved passes at a full rate now.

Please make plans as soon as you can, if you intend to participate.

I want to hand those out (getting the names to the LPC committee)
before full registration opens on August 27th. First come first serve,
since I don't have a better mechanism.

johannes