Search Linux Wireless

About the BCM43142

Hey guys,

I would like to know if you have any news about the development on the b43 module for the Broadcom BCM43142. I've never find myself in this kind of situation, the stability of the wl module is just horrible and I wanted to install Linux in my new laptop, but it's just being impossible.

I know it's impossible for you to tell me that it's gonna be deployed tomorrow, but I would like to know at least if they are working on it, I don't know, some information to keep my hopes up.

Thank you very much.