Search Linux Wireless

Re: Realtek USB WiFi rtl8192eu

Hi all,

The version of driver which I think came on my CD is
rtl8192EU_linux_v4.2.2_7585.20130524

Here's a page which may have the original code:
https://sites.google.com/site/easylinuxtipsproject/reserve-7

Here's another Github repository that claims to be more regularly
updated and links to a D-Link version of the driver (using same
Realtek chip):
https://github.com/Mange/rtl8192eu-linux-driver

Fisher