Search Linux Wireless

Re: WMM vs QoS

As a test, I attempted to hardcode mac80211 to hardcode a priority of
6 or 7. I tried several places, but the most correct seemed to be
cfg80211_classify8021d. Despite this I noticed no change in behavior.
I also looked for a place in the ath9k driver, but it looked like it
pretty much just handed the data frames off from mac80211 to the
device firmware.

Any pointers on where I should be looking to affect the QoS attached
to 802.11 frames?

Thanks.

- Steven

--