Search Linux Wireless

Re: making fq_codel default

Thanks, that answers my question.
Ok, so currently Cake didn't make it into the 4.4 kernel yet I noticed.
Are there plans to add this or are there still many issues to be worked out?
In the mean time I followed some instructions to build the module and
iproute2 for cake.

sudo tc qdisc add  dev wlp4s0 root cake (iwlwifi)

reinoud@router-dev:~/Downloads/linux-4.4.5/net/sched$ sudo tc -s qdisc show

qdisc cake 8002: dev wlp4s0 root refcnt 5 unlimited diffserv4 flows
rtt 100.0ms raw
Sent 71025 bytes 516 pkt (dropped 0, overlimits 0 requeues 0)
backlog 0b 0p requeues 0
memory used: 0b of 15140Kb
capacity estimate: 0bit
            Tin 0       Tin 1       Tin 2       Tin 3
 thresh        0bit        0bit        0bit        0bit
 target       5.0ms       5.0ms       5.0ms       5.0ms
interval     100.0ms     100.0ms     100.0ms     100.0ms
Pk-delay         0us         0us         0us         0us
Av-delay         0us         0us         0us         0us
Sp-delay         0us         0us         0us         0us
 pkts             0           0           0           0
 bytes            0           0           0           0
way-inds           0           0           0           0
way-miss           0           0           0           0
way-cols           0           0           0           0
 drops            0           0           0           0
 marks            0           0           0           0
Sp-flows           0           0           0           0
Bk-flows           0           0           0           0
last-len           0           0           0           0
max-len            0           0           0           0