Search Linux Wireless

Re: carl1970: stops working at random periods on Ubuntu 15.05

I've tried device on another computer booting from flashdrive with
Ubuntu 13.10 (kernel 3.8 as far as I remember) and bind/unbind work
OK. Then i booted on my computer from the same flash and everything
worked OK. So it seems its kernel/usb-system/driver issue. Another
thing that makes me think so is that only reboot helps to restore
device - if it would be device - plugging/unplugging would be enought