Search Linux Wireless

Re: mwifiex problem: incompatible network settings

On Thu, 2015-10-29 at 12:27 +0000, Amitkumar Karwar wrote:
> Hi Julien,

NetworkManager leaves the 'protos' field empty, which allows the
supplicant to choose the correct WPA/WPA2 mode depending on driver
support.  What you see in the NM logs is exactly what gets pushed to the
supplicant in the network block.  So if you don't see "proto" or
"pairwise" or "group" in the NM logs, then it doesn't get pushed to the
supplicant, and the supplicant uses its default behavior, which should
be:

proto=WPA RSN
pairwise=CCMP TKIP
group=CCMP TKIP WEP104 WEP40