Search Linux Wireless

ANN: wireless workshop at netdev 1.1 in Seville / February 10th

Hi all,

As we did last year, we're planning to hold a wireless workshop for
wireless (mostly 802.11) related topics at the netdev conference.

This workshop will be at netdev 1.1, which takes places in Seville,
Spain, February 10-12. The workshop will be held on the first day of
the conference, i.e. Wednesday Feb 10th.

Since it's part of netdev 1.1, you do have to be registered for the
conference, registration is going to open on November 10th. See
http://www.netdevconf.org/1.1/ for more details. Venue, hotel and
general travel details etc. will be announced soon.

Workshop attendance is open for all netdev attendees; if you have
topics to suggest or are planning to attend please edit the wiki page
at https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/en/developers/summits/seville-2016
(but that's only to give us an idea of how many people are planning to
attend, it's not required.)

Hope to see you there :-)

johannes