Search Linux Wireless

Re: b43 reduced performance in Linux-2.6.25

Gautam Iyer wrote:

I don't have Windows so can't compare to it. But even though I use b43
by default, I sometimes have to revert to ndiswrapper on weak signals or
large file transfers. Also ndiswrapper has the power management and
LED's working correctly, which I could not get working with the b43
driver.

The only specs that we are interested in are those that come from reverse engineering. If you can provide them, we are very interested.

I'll poke around a little with this during Summer. It would certainly
make me a lot happier to use the native b43 drivers than Windows
drivers...

What LEDS does your interface, and what do they not do? If the only LED you have is the one attached to the rfkill switch, then you have not properly configured the LED parameters.

Larry