Search Linux Wireless

Is it possible to work on both sta and adhoc mode on single ath PHY?

Hi,

I was trying to enable both sta and adhoc mode with one atheros(ath9k)
radio through virtual interfaces but failed.

Instead, I was able to enable it work on both adhoc and ap mode. I
also got to know someone was able to have sta and ap mode work at same
time.

Anyone knows if the ath driver or hw supports working on sta and adhoc
mode simultaneously? And how to do that?

Thanks!
-dlw