Search Linux Wireless

fast wireless restart on raspberry pi

Hello,

I am working on a project where I need to be able to modify a wireless
adapter's firmware. I'm trying to use the TP-LINK TL-WN821N with the
8192cu driver and firmware on a Raspberry Pi 2. I am trying to be able to
quickly stop the transmission of packets then and just as quickly be able
to restart the transmission. Ideally, I would be able to do a single
stop/start in less time than it takes to transmit a packet.

I would be very thankful if someone could tell me where would be a good
place to start, and share any knowledge they have.

-Felipe