Search Linux Wireless

Re: brcmfmac + AP6120 (brcm43362) doesn't connect to WPA2 AP (unprotected ok)

On 02/10/15 02:37, Steeve Morin wrote:
I've managed to get a lease via udhcpc, over and over again, but as
soon as a scan operation comes along, I am now unable to get a lease.

If you can provide a kernel log running into this situation I might get a clue about what is happening.

Regards,
Arend