Search Linux Wireless

RTL8192ee

Burton,

I inadvertently deleted your E-mail, thus I cannot reply to it.

I am sorry that you have not had access to a driver for your wireless card. The initial driver was accepted into Linux in May 2014 in staging. It was probably not available to you because your distro is one of those that does not enable staging drivers. Perhaps you should consider a different distro.

In addition to that driver, another version of the one in kernel 3.18 was made available in a GitHub repo that was created in August 2014. That one contains all the newest versions, and was the source of the changes introduced in kernel 3.18.

I have worked very hard on getting these drivers into the kernel. Comments like yours make me wonder if it has been worth my effort.

Larry