Search Linux Wireless

(re)licensing the wireless wiki

Hi,

I've been working on moving the wireless wiki over to kernel.org
infrastructure (https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/), and we're going to
need to tag the content with an explicit license there.

As the previous wiki didn't have an explicit license, we can't do so
easily. For the new license we've selected the creative commons "by" 4.0
license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ which should have
adequate permission and protection for the existing content.

As noted on the website, this license does not apply to pages/files that
have a different explicit license, for example GPL code or firmware
tarballs uploaded to the website.

I've emailed every contributor who I could find an email address for,
but some (~40) don't have an email address and I already have a bunch of
bounces (~50). If you have contributed and haven't received a direct
email from me, please let me know separately (reply privately to the
reply-to please) - but make sure to include the username that you used.

Thanks,
Johannes