Search Linux Wireless

Re: iwlwifi: Reason 7 periodic disconnect

One thing that might be relevant is that, although there is a static
DHCP lease configured (which works on Windows), the router/AP is giving
the laptop a different IP address. The reported MACs are the same, of
course. I don't know whether wpa_supplicant remembers and requests the
last IP it had, but the lease was already present when I configured it.

The router runs DD-WRT and I don't have problems on Windows or Android.

Laurentiu