Search Linux Wireless

debian wheezy wireless problems

Hi i am trying to find the file that when I tried to install debian wheezy 7.6.0 on my older laptop it said files missing for network card. iw1wifi-3945-2.ucode iw1wifi-3945-1.ucode I am trying to find where I can download this file and install it on the laptop the rest of the download went ok and I am using the broad com adaptor at the moment but wish to use the network card that is on it which is a Intel ®(r) pro/wireless 3945ABG network connection.
I hope I have given you the right information that you require to help me.
I am not very familiar with Linux as this is my first try at using it so any help on finding the file or files and installing them on to the laptop to finish the installation and let me begin to use Linux would be very much appreciated.

Regards.
J.Sandeman.