Search Linux Wireless

Seeking advice on wifi chipset for use with linux

I'm looking to replace a dying ath9k card in my desktop system, and was
hoping to get some advice as to what to replace it with.  The
replacement card would need to PCI-Express based (either standard or
mini cards will work), and ideally should be able to offload as much as
possible, and needs to support 802.11n at 2.4GHz (as that's the only
frequency band my AP uses).  I care more about reliability and
performance than energy-efficiency, and while stuff like WoWLAN and
bluetooth support would be nice, they aren't essential.  Also, I'm fine
with using proprietary firmware.  Currently, I'd been looking at an
Intel AC7260, as I've been very happy with the one in my laptop, but I
thought I might check here to see if anyone had any better suggestions.