Search Linux Wireless

Low 5 GHz performance of Intel Advanced-N 6230

Dear all,

I have been moderately recently hit by a performance drop of Intel
Advanced-N 6230 card. I unfortunately do not have the "before" numbers,
but I have noticed this since I was able to stream bluray rips over nfs
to a wired Raspberry Pi a while ago and now I cannot. This has lead me
to begin investigating the issue.
In the end I have used iperf3, testing speeds between RPi and laptop,
with laptop running both Windows and Linux. iperf3 on RPi was always the
same, on the laptop it was self-compiled iperf3 git master (on Windows I
used Cygwin). Please see the observed speeds below:
- Windows: upload to RPi 93 Mbit/s, download from RPi 54 Mbit/s
- Fedora: upload to RPi 26 Mbit/s, download from RPi 48 Mbit/s

This is all on Fedora 20 x86_64. Please find attached the journalctl log
for the last boot. Please let me know if more information is needed - I
would love to get my network speeds back up to the level where I can
watch bluray rips again. Thank you for your support in advance.

Best regards,
Julian