Search Linux Wireless

Re: Fwd: Submission of firmware for driver RSI

Hi,

I submitted the RSI 91x firmware [around 2 weeks back] for inclusion
in the git linux-firmware repo to Ben Hutchings, as well as emailed it
to the linux-wireless mailing list. However, I have so far not got any
confirmation of it being included in the linux-firmware repo. Now that
the RSI 91x driver is part of the latest kernel, I would of course
want the firmware to be in, as well. Can someone suggest how do I go
about this/know the status of this?

Regards,
Fariya

--