Search Linux Wireless

Re: b43 (H/W 4306 Rev. 03)

On Tuesday 04 March 2008 18:49:36 Ahmed Ammar wrote:
> > I don't know what you are doing, but we certainly don't support
> >  hacking b43 to work on legacy devices or hacking b43legacy
> >  to work on new devices, which it seems you did, right?
> >
> >  If you have some actual problem with some unmodified driver
> >  version, please show us the problem and we will address it.
> Please read the full thread.

You already told me to do so, still I can't really follow this thread.
It's in progress since several weeks, still you seem to fail to
provide a _short_ and to the point summary of what actually goes wrong
for you.
There's something about weird PCI-only issues and so on which I doubt
very much.

So can you please reinterate the problem you are seeing?
Please describe what does work and what does not, without adding
weird theories like the PCI-only stuff, for example. Please add
logging output as well.
And that all in one mail, please, that doesn't require me to
waste time by grepping the mail archives.

--
Greetings Michael.