Search Linux Wireless

Wifi client Bluetooth coexistence; non smooth video streams

Dear all,
   Please help if any one have encountered simillar problems or other guidance on this, Please.

The following is my set-up:
Linksys Access point. Cisco 802.11g camera connected as a wifi client to Linksys. I have a development board in which i have AR9287 as the Wifi chipset associated as wifi client to linksys. The development board has Bluetooth dongle for streaming audio etc. The development board has a LCD display and I stream the video stream from camera at 640 x 480 resolution, MPEG-4, 10fps (also tried with 15, 30 fps).

Software: For the Wifi client on the development board, I am using the ath9k driver with btcoex_enable=1.
2-wire coexistence. I am allowing 40% of the time for Bluetooth an 60% of the time for WiFi. The period is around 200ms.

Observations:
1. The video streams are not smooth. There will be a small pause of a second or two between frames and hence we do not see smooth transitions.
2. Sometimes it looks like, the streams are bufferred and played back at a rapid pace. So, one can see like a fast forward play of video streams on the board.
3. Disabling coexistence does not have these observations.
Please help.
Regards
Sandeep.