Search Linux Wireless

Looking for non-NIC hardware-offload for wpa2 decrypt.

Hello!

Due to hardware/firmware limitations, it does not appear possible to
have a wifi NIC do hardware decrypt when using multiple stations on a single
NIC (and have both stations connected to the same AP).

This just happens to be one of my favourite things to do, and it kills
performance compared to normal 'Open' throughput.

I am curious if anyone knows of any way to accelerate rx-decrypt, perhaps by
using a specialized hardware board or maybe a feature of certain CPUs?

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>