Search Linux Wireless

Re: Virtual Network Interface

Dear sir!
In my project, I need a mesh network between a group of android
devices. But one complex issue is that :
" I need to create at least 2 interfaces based on only one physical device ".
When @BenGreear said that not all of android devices supported that
function. I have searched for other solution with WiFi Direct, but I
have met the same problem.  Now, I need some answers to explore my
problems:
1. What is the different between supported virtual interface NIC and
NIC, which don't support virtual interface?(about channel, firmware or
something like that) ?
2. When android device connected to an AP, It also see a list of other
APs at the same time. That mean android device can interact
concurrently with many APs. Therefore, I think we can find the way
that one android device can talk with many android devices at the same
time. Is that true ?
3. Can I modify the content of Mac802.11 frame by only modifying the
kernel code?
Because I am a newbie and Information about wireless kernel is scarce.
I hope I can receive your answer! thanks you!
Best regard !