Search Linux Wireless

Re: ATH9K software retry

On 2014-02-06 17:38, voncken wrote:
> [...]
Software retry should be applied to any frame that is part of a BlockAck
session, because any failed frame that is not retried requires the
sender to notify the receiver with a BlockAckRequest, which is
expensive. I would suggest keeping the current behavior, unless you have
a good reason to change it and understand the implications.

- Felix