Search Linux Wireless

Re: I'm not sure which one of you to send this to, but I do have a bug to report.

Sorry, I forgot something: I think the config line in the kernel
compilation that fixed everything was `CONFIG_BCMA_BLOCKIO=y`. This
stops BCMA from interfacing with devices, correct? Anyway, with SSB
only, my card is working again at a normal speed.