Search Linux Wireless

Re: Issue with authentication to Aerohive APs

You're right, I did accidentally filter out acks. I have an updated
filtered capture attached.

It could be either, but I'm going off of wpa_supplicant instructing to
transmit the 2nd EAPOL frame, but it never showing up in the air. The
consultations I've received so far indicated that it would more likely be
a driver/firmware issue, but I don't have enough experience with Linux
supplicants to be sure about that.

Steve Bateman
Wireless Engineer

The FoundationGet Back To Work.