Search Linux Wireless

Re: Issue with authentication to Aerohive APs

For the client that I have in that thread, the info is the following:

Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235
iwlwifi with iwlwifi-6000g2b-6 firmware
kernel is 3.11

The other user I'm working with I know the chipset is an Intel Centrino
Advanced-N 6200 with iwlwifi, but I don't know the firmware and kernel
version. I can request that info from the user if you deem it relevant.

Steve Bateman
Wireless Engineer

The FoundationGet Back To Work.
311 North 7th Avenue