Search Linux Wireless

Re: RTL8187 bugs

ok I see.
well, the last question, where you guys did put in the code the "if"
clauses which filter/dispatch the frames? something like "IF frame is
like that AND interface is in monitor THEN dispatch frame ELSE drop it"?
if its not a secret..
So I will be able to debug the bug myself.. in a few weekends I should
be able to find it and report to you, ok? if there is nothing more
interesting on tv.. ;) thanks

                          love email again