Search Linux Wireless

Re: NL80211_CMD_NEW_STATION result: -105 (No buffer space available)

Thank,
you know where i can find one list of devices (usb dongle) with more
ram, or without this limit (I need provide Internet at less to 30
stations)?

Another question, how I can find this limit in others dongles? (some
command to know this limit)