Search Linux Wireless

Re: [Ilw] Intel Wireless 7260 hardware timed out randomly

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:21 AM, wzyboy <wzyboy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here is a text/plain version of mail since the mail gateway at
> kernel.org does not accept any html mail.

Hi,

Here two hints for "correct asking" on Linux-related mailing-lists:

Documentation/email-clients.txt [1] says:

"The default setting of not composing in HTML is appropriate; do not
enable it."

Documentation/development-process/2.Process [2] says:

"- Avoid top-posting (the practice of putting your answer above the quoted
  text you are responding to).  It makes your response harder to read and
  makes a poor impression."

Checkout Documentation/ directory for more help/hints.

Regards,
- Sedat -

[1] http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/email-clients.txt#n89
[2] http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/development-process/2.Process#n426