Search Linux Wireless

Re: r92su: status and will it be merged anytime soon?

Ok, so if I was to work on one of the drivers, I should continue with the one under staging, isn't it? Because, let's say I would have some spare time to invest somewhere, I could port the driver to use mac80211, maybe with some support. I'd prefer to do it only once... on the good driver.

Alexandre Demers