Search Linux Wireless

Linux Wireless Mini-Summit in New Orleans -- 19-20 September (6 weeks from today!)

Greetings!

This is a reminder that we will have a Linux Wireless Mini-Summit in
New Orleans this year on 19-20 September.  This will immediately follow
LinuxCon and will run concurrently with Linux Plumber's Conference.
This event includes Linux developers for wireless LAN (802.11),
Bluetooth, and NFC technologies.  Both kernel and userland developers
are welcomed and heartily encouraged to attend!

	http://wireless.kernel.org/en/developers/Summits/New-Orleans-2013

The link above is a Wiki.  We are using it to collect discussion
topics and to negotiate agenda/scheduling options for the event.
Please go there to record your intent to attend the event and to
propopse topics for discussion.

Please be aware that in order to attend the event above one must
register for either LinuxCon or for Linux Plumbers Conference.
Act now, before those events fill-up and close their registrations!

We are allotted one "large" room (up to ~80 people "theater style"), and
two "small" rooms (up to ~25 people) for this event.  Based on history
and the numbers of contributors, the larger room will primarily be
for the 802.11 discussions and any "plenary" topics while the smaller
rooms will be for Bluetooth, NFC, and any "breakout" topics.

So...thoughts?  Topics to discuss?

John
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			might be all we have.  Be ready.