Search Linux Wireless

Re: Skb and ieee80211 headers

On 07/31/2013 03:45 PM, Mathieu Devos wrote:
Alright,

Seems like I have fixed some issues while added some others. Since I
assume that when my hook gets activated the data pointer should be at
the start of the 802.3 header I casted an ethhdr (8023) on top of that
and it seems that on my notebook this is handled correctly (I can
actually check on my own mac addr and see that these frames are
for/from me).

How does your hook work? Are you intercepting packets?

Regards,
Arend