Search Linux Wireless

Re: Wake-On-Wireless and Deauthentication

I moved over to an ARM embedded proto board and was able to get further.
When suspended, the wireless card appears to stay awake and I can see the
WoW magic-packets as well as other traffic to that NIC. First problem is that
this is kernel 3.0.35 which I read does not yet support wake-on-wireless.

The second question that perhaps one of you can answer is whether or not
the external WAKE_EN# interrupt signal (pin 1 on a mPCIe card) is used to
resume the system, or is the PCIe interrupt expected to resume the system.
I scoped the WAKE_EN# signal but do not see any activity. I also looked at
later drivers,  I don't see this signal activated as an interrupt source, but
I'm still looking.

Thank You.

Greg