Search Linux Wireless

strange b43 problem // 3.9 regression?

Hi,

i run Debian unstable on my MacBookPro8,2. Since the update to Debian's
3.9 kernel i run into strange problems with my b43 wireless. Still works
perfect with Debian's latest 3.8 kernel from snapshot.debian.org.

Scenario:
Fresh reboot into Linux 3.9 kernel, without loading any wireless driver.

# cat /proc/version
Linux version 3.9-1-amd64 (debian-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) (gcc version 4.7.2 (Debian 4.7.2-5) ) #1 SMP Debian 3.9.5-1

Kernel 3.8.13 that stills works perfectly:
# dpkg -l linux-image-3.8-2-amd64 | grep ^ii
ii  linux-image-3.8-2-amd64                3.8.13-1     amd64        Linux 3.8 for 64-bit PCs

# lspci -nn | grep 802
03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4331 802.11a/b/g/n [14e4:4331] (rev 02)

firmware install as per http://homepage.uibk.ac.at/~c705283/archives/2011/09/04/linux_support_for_broadcom_4331_wireless_chip_macbook_pro_81/index.html

# modprobe b43
# iwlist scan
wlan0     No scan results

# iwlist wlan0 scan
wlan0     No scan results
#

also NetworkManager does not detect any SSID at this point. I wait for
several minutes, still no results.

Now i plug in my wireless USB wlan token from TP-Link
# lsusb | grep TP-Link
Bus 001 Device 028: ID 0cf3:7015 Atheros Communications, Inc. TP-Link TL-WN821N v3 802.11n [Atheros AR7010+AR9287]
# iwlist wlan1 scan | grep Cell
          Cell 01 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B0
          Cell 02 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B1
          Cell 03 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B2

# iwlist wlan0 scan | grep Cell
#

So still no results here. But the interesting part starts now:
If i now do the following:
# iwlist scan | grep Cell
          Cell 01 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B0
          Cell 02 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B2
          Cell 03 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B1
          Cell 01 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B0
          Cell 02 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B2
          Cell 03 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B1
# iwlist wlan0 scan | grep Cell
          Cell 01 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B0
          Cell 02 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B1
          Cell 03 - Address: C4:0A:CB:DE:8C:B2

and NetworkManager immediately sees SSIDs on my wireless wlan0
interface. Running "iwlist wlan0 scan" from now on shows me my SSIDs on
the b43 interface.

Doing the above procedure, works reliable reproducable for me.

"iwlist scan" first scans my wlan1 interface (TP-Link) and then wlan0
(Broadcom). I therefor wonder if this is somewhat a timing problem in
the wireless stack.

I attached detailed information about my hardware of my system to this
mail. If you need any more information, i will provide the needed
information. I need to admit that i am not that deeply involved into
linux kernel.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@xxxxxxxx>
 GPG Fingerprint:  6B18 5642 8E41 EC89 3D5D  BDBB 53B1 AC6D B11B 627B
kvasir
    product: MacBookPro8,2 (System SKU#)
    vendor: Apple Inc.
    version: 1.0
    serial: C02FK23WDF8Y
    width: 64 bits
    capabilities: smbios-2.4 dmi-2.4 vsyscall32
    configuration: boot=normal chassis=notebook family=MacBook Pro sku=System SKU# uuid=A712F2DF-2839-805E-AEB8-1E1682E1322F
  *-core
       product: Mac-94245A3940C91C80
       vendor: Apple Inc.
       physical id: 0
       version: MacBookPro8,2
       serial: C02115500D8DMNVA2
       slot: Part Component
     *-cpu:0
          product: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          vendor: Intel Corp.
          physical id: 0
          bus info: cpu@0
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 1200MHz
          capacity: 1200MHz
          width: 64 bits
          capabilities: fpu fpu_exception wp vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx rdtscp x86-64 constant_tsc arch_perfmon pebs bts rep_good nopl xtopology nonstop_tsc aperfmperf eagerfpu pni pclmulqdq dtes64 monitor ds_cpl vmx est tm2 ssse3 cx16 xtpr pdcm pcid sse4_1 sse4_2 x2apic popcnt tsc_deadline_timer aes xsave avx lahf_lm ida arat xsaveopt pln pts dtherm tpr_shadow vnmi flexpriority ept vpid cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 2
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 3
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 4
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:0
          physical id: 1
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:1
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: 5
          bus info: cpu@1
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 7
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 8
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 9
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:1
          physical id: 6
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:2
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: a
          bus info: cpu@2
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: c
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: d
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: e
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:2
          physical id: b
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:3
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: f
          bus info: cpu@3
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 11
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 12
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 13
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:3
          physical id: 10
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:4
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: 14
          bus info: cpu@4
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 16
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 17
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 18
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:4
          physical id: 15
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:5
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: 19
          bus info: cpu@5
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 1b
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 1c
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 1d
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:5
          physical id: 1a
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:6
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: 1e
          bus info: cpu@6
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 20
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 21
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 22
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:6
          physical id: 1f
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-cpu:7
          vendor: Intel(R) Corporation
          physical id: 23
          bus info: cpu@7
          version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
          slot: U2E1
          size: 800MHz
          capacity: 800MHz
          capabilities: cpufreq
        *-cache:0
             physical id: 25
             slot: Unknown
             size: 32KiB
             capacity: 32KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
        *-cache:1
             physical id: 26
             slot: Unknown
             size: 256KiB
             capacity: 256KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
        *-cache:2
             physical id: 27
             slot: Unknown
             size: 6KiB
             capacity: 6KiB
             capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back instruction
     *-cache:7
          physical id: 24
          slot: Unknown
          size: 32KiB
          capacity: 32KiB
          capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back
     *-memory
          physical id: 28
          slot: System board or motherboard
          size: 8GiB
        *-bank:0
             product: 9905428-012.A00LF
             vendor: AMD
             physical id: 0
             serial: 0x6D22E49C
             slot: DIMM0
             size: 4GiB
             clock: 1333MHz (0.8ns)
        *-bank:1
             product: 9905428-012.A00LF
             vendor: AMD
             physical id: 1
             serial: 0x651F7A5B
             slot: DIMM0
             size: 4GiB
             clock: 1333MHz (0.8ns)
     *-firmware
          vendor: Apple Inc.
          physical id: 2e
          version: MBP81.88Z.0047.B27.1201241646
          date: 01/24/12
          size: 1MiB
          capacity: 8128KiB
          capabilities: pci upgrade shadowing cdboot bootselect acpi ieee1394boot smartbattery netboot
     *-pci
          product: 2nd Generation Core Processor Family DRAM Controller
          vendor: Intel Corporation
          physical id: 100
          bus info: pci@0000:00:00.0
          version: 09
          width: 32 bits
          clock: 33MHz
        *-pci:0
             product: Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Core Processor Family PCI Express Root Port
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1
             bus info: pci@0000:00:01.0
             version: 09
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pci pm msi pciexpress normal_decode bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=pcieport
             resources: irq:40 ioport:2000(size=4096) memory:b0800000-b08fffff ioport:90000000(size=268435456)
           *-display
                product: Seymour [Radeon HD 6400M/7400M Series]
                vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@0000:01:00.0
                version: 00
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm pciexpress msi vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
                configuration: driver=fglrx_pci latency=0
                resources: irq:54 memory:90000000-9fffffff memory:b0800000-b081ffff ioport:2000(size=256) memory:b0820000-b083ffff
           *-multimedia
                product: Caicos HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 6400 Series]
                vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
                physical id: 0.1
                bus info: pci@0000:01:00.1
                version: 00
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm pciexpress msi bus_master cap_list
                configuration: driver=snd_hda_intel latency=0
                resources: irq:47 memory:b0840000-b0843fff
        *-pci:1
             product: Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Core Processor Family PCI Express Root Port
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1.1
             bus info: pci@0000:00:01.1
             version: 09
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pci pm msi pciexpress normal_decode bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=pcieport
             resources: irq:41 ioport:4000(size=4096) memory:b0a00000-b4efffff ioport:b4f00000(size=67108864)
        *-communication
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family MEI Controller #1
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 16
             bus info: pci@0000:00:16.0
             version: 04
             width: 64 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pm msi bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=mei latency=0
             resources: irq:45 memory:b0907100-b090710f
        *-usb:0
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Universal Host Controller #5
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1a
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1a.0
             version: 05
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: uhci bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=uhci_hcd latency=0
             resources: irq:21 ioport:3120(size=32)
        *-usb:1
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #2
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1a.7
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1a.7
             version: 05
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pm debug ehci bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=ehci-pci latency=0
             resources: irq:23 memory:b0906c00-b0906fff
        *-multimedia
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1b
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1b.0
             version: 05
             width: 64 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=snd_hda_intel latency=0
             resources: irq:46 memory:b0900000-b0903fff
        *-pci:2
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1c
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1c.0
             version: b5
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pci pciexpress msi pm normal_decode bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=pcieport
             resources: irq:42 memory:b0700000-b07fffff ioport:b0400000(size=1048576)
           *-network
                product: NetXtreme BCM57765 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe
                vendor: Broadcom Corporation
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@0000:02:00.0
                logical name: eth0
                version: 10
                serial: c8:2a:14:2e:76:a7
                capacity: 1Gbit/s
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm msi msix pciexpress bus_master cap_list ethernet physical tp 10bt 10bt-fd 100bt 100bt-fd 1000bt 1000bt-fd autonegotiation
                configuration: autonegotiation=on broadcast=yes driver=tg3 driverversion=3.130 firmware=57765-v1.37 latency=0 link=no multicast=yes port=twisted pair
                resources: irq:16 memory:b0400000-b040ffff memory:b0410000-b041ffff
           *-generic
                product: NetXtreme BCM57765 Memory Card Reader
                vendor: Broadcom Corporation
                physical id: 0.1
                bus info: pci@0000:02:00.1
                version: 10
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list
                configuration: driver=sdhci-pci latency=0
                resources: irq:17 memory:b0420000-b042ffff
        *-pci:3
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1c.1
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1c.1
             version: b5
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pci pciexpress msi pm normal_decode bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=pcieport
             resources: irq:43 memory:b0600000-b06fffff
           *-network
                product: BCM4331 802.11a/b/g/n
                vendor: Broadcom Corporation
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@0000:03:00.0
                version: 02
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm msi pciexpress bus_master cap_list
                configuration: driver=bcma-pci-bridge latency=0
                resources: irq:17 memory:b0600000-b0603fff
        *-pci:4
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1c.2
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1c.2
             version: b5
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pci pciexpress msi pm normal_decode bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=pcieport
             resources: irq:44 memory:b0500000-b05fffff
           *-firewire
                product: FW643 [TrueFire] PCIe 1394b Controller
                vendor: LSI Corporation
                physical id: 0
                bus info: pci@0000:04:00.0
                version: 08
                width: 64 bits
                clock: 33MHz
                capabilities: pm msi pciexpress ohci bus_master cap_list
                configuration: driver=firewire_ohci latency=0
                resources: irq:48 memory:b0500000-b0500fff
        *-usb:2
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Universal Host Controller #1
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1d
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1d.0
             version: 05
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: uhci bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=uhci_hcd latency=0
             resources: irq:19 ioport:30c0(size=32)
        *-usb:3
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #1
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1d.7
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1d.7
             version: 05
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: pm debug ehci bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=ehci-pci latency=0
             resources: irq:22 memory:b0906800-b0906bff
        *-isa
             product: HM65 Express Chipset Family LPC Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1f
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1f.0
             version: 05
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             capabilities: isa bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=lpc_ich latency=0
             resources: irq:0
        *-ide
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 4 port SATA IDE Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1f.2
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1f.2
             version: 05
             width: 32 bits
             clock: 66MHz
             capabilities: ide pm bus_master cap_list
             configuration: driver=ata_piix latency=0
             resources: irq:19 ioport:3148(size=8) ioport:315c(size=4) ioport:3140(size=8) ioport:3158(size=4) ioport:3060(size=16) ioport:ffe0(size=16)
        *-serial UNCLAIMED
             product: 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller
             vendor: Intel Corporation
             physical id: 1f.3
             bus info: pci@0000:00:1f.3
             version: 05
             width: 64 bits
             clock: 33MHz
             configuration: latency=0
             resources: memory:b0907000-b09070ff ioport:efa0(size=32)
     *-scsi:0
          physical id: 2
          logical name: scsi0
          capabilities: emulated
        *-disk
             product: OCZ-VERTEX4
             physical id: 0.0.0
             bus info: scsi@0:0.0.0
             logical name: /dev/sda
             version: 1.5
             serial: OCZ-C5YY451Z33Z6FL19
             size: 476GiB (512GB)
             capabilities: partitioned partitioned:dos
             configuration: ansiversion=5 sectorsize=512
           *-volume:0 UNCLAIMED
                physical id: 1
                bus info: scsi@0:0.0.0,1
                capacity: 200MiB
                capabilities: primary nofs
           *-volume:1
                vendor: Mac OS X (journaled)
                physical id: 2
                bus info: scsi@0:0.0.0,2
                logical name: /dev/sda2
                version: 5
                serial: 237c0928-277c-1a34-0000-0000003ba000
                size: 119GiB
                capacity: 119GiB
                capabilities: primary hfsx journaled bootable osx hfsplus initialized
                configuration: boot=osx checked=2012-12-07 21:32:57 created=2012-12-07 12:32:57 filesystem=hfsplus lastmountedby=HFSJ modified=2013-06-11 20:22:44 state=clean
           *-volume:2
                vendor: Linux
                physical id: 3
                bus info: scsi@0:0.0.0,3
                logical name: /dev/sda3
                logical name: /boot
                version: 1.0
                serial: 82c5c784-30b6-4db0-bf22-f34c41754f3c
                size: 243MiB
                capacity: 243MiB
                capabilities: primary journaled extended_attributes huge_files dir_nlink recover extents ext4 ext2 initialized
                configuration: created=2012-12-08 00:01:57 filesystem=ext4 lastmountpoint=/boot modified=2013-06-17 20:10:12 mount.fstype=ext4 mount.options=rw,relatime,data=ordered mounted=2013-06-17 20:10:12 state=mounted
           *-volume:3
                physical id: 4
                bus info: scsi@0:0.0.0,4
                logical name: /dev/sda4
                serial: 9be96758-3dfc-4139-87d6-80bff2c11abd
                size: 357GiB
                capacity: 357GiB
                width: 512 bits
                capabilities: primary bootable encrypted luks initialized
                configuration: bits=512 cipher=aes filesystem=luks hash=sha1 mode=xts-plain64 version=1
     *-scsi:1
          physical id: 3
          logical name: scsi1
          capabilities: emulated
        *-cdrom
             product: DVD-R   UJ-898
             vendor: MATSHITA
             physical id: 0.0.0
             bus info: scsi@1:0.0.0
             logical name: /dev/cdrom
             logical name: /dev/cdrw
             logical name: /dev/dvd
             logical name: /dev/dvdrw
             logical name: /dev/sr0
             version: HE13
             capabilities: removable audio cd-r cd-rw dvd dvd-r
             configuration: ansiversion=5 status=open
  *-battery
       product: Unknown
       vendor: Unknown
       physical id: 1
       version: Unknown
       serial: Unknown
       slot: Unknown
  *-network:0
       physical id: 2
       bus info: usb@1:1.3
       logical name: wlan1
       serial: 64:70:02:24:ec:2e
       capabilities: ethernet physical wireless
       configuration: broadcast=yes driver=ath9k_htc driverversion=3.9-1-amd64 firmware=1.3 ip=10.9.14.117 link=yes multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11bgn
  *-network:1
       physical id: 3
       logical name: wlan0
       serial: e4:ce:8f:0a:f0:72
       capabilities: ethernet physical wireless
       configuration: broadcast=yes driver=b43 driverversion=3.9-1-amd64 firmware=666.2 ip=10.9.14.10 link=yes multicast=yes wireless=IEEE 802.11bg
Module                  Size  Used by
b43                   326938  0
ssb                    49391  1 b43
brcmsmac              443147  0
cordic                 12352  1 brcmsmac
brcmutil               12824  1 brcmsmac
ath9k_htc              52702  0
ath9k_common           12728  1 ath9k_htc
ath9k_hw              345710  2 ath9k_common,ath9k_htc
ath                    21417  3 ath9k_common,ath9k_htc,ath9k_hw
bcma                   33422  2 b43,brcmsmac
lib80211               12941  0
rng_core               12761  1 b43
pcmcia                 32769  2 b43,ssb
pcmcia_core            18471  1 pcmcia
tun                    22518  2
ufs                    58989  0
qnx4                   13069  0
hfsplus                81767  0
hfs                    45904  0
minix                  27669  0
ntfs                  161077  0
vfat                   17365  0
msdos                  17077  0
fat                    46078  2 vfat,msdos
jfs                   137973  0
xfs                   623636  0
reiserfs              193545  0
ext3                  162558  0
jbd                    57997  1 ext3
ext2                   59601  0
efivars                22834  0
cpuid                  12708  0
arc4                   12543  4
mac80211              390921  3 b43,brcmsmac,ath9k_htc
cfg80211              366201  5 b43,ath,brcmsmac,mac80211,ath9k_htc
ip6table_filter        12540  0
ip6_tables             22050  1 ip6table_filter
ipt_MASQUERADE         12594  3
iptable_nat            12646  1
nf_nat_ipv4            12950  1 iptable_nat
nf_nat                 18378  3 ipt_MASQUERADE,nf_nat_ipv4,iptable_nat
nf_conntrack_ipv4      18549  2
nf_defrag_ipv4         12483  1 nf_conntrack_ipv4
xt_conntrack           12681  1
nf_conntrack           59734  6 ipt_MASQUERADE,nf_nat,nf_nat_ipv4,xt_conntrack,iptable_nat,nf_conntrack_ipv4
ipt_REJECT             12502  2
xt_CHECKSUM            12471  1
iptable_mangle         12536  1
xt_tcpudp              12570  5
iptable_filter         12536  1
ip_tables              22036  3 iptable_filter,iptable_mangle,iptable_nat
x_tables               19041  10 ip6table_filter,xt_CHECKSUM,ip_tables,xt_tcpudp,ipt_MASQUERADE,xt_conntrack,iptable_filter,ipt_REJECT,iptable_mangle,ip6_tables
bridge                 77397  0
stp                    12437  1 bridge
llc                    12822  2 stp,bridge
parport_pc             22409  0
ppdev                  12763  0
lp                     13064  0
parport                31901  3 lp,ppdev,parport_pc
rfcomm                 33696  14
bnep                   17574  2
pci_stub               12429  1
vboxpci                19094  0
vboxnetadp             25443  0
vboxnetflt             23648  0
vboxdrv               217306  3 vboxnetadp,vboxnetflt,vboxpci
binfmt_misc            12957  1
uinput                 17478  3
deflate                12551  0
ctr                    12927  0
twofish_generic        16569  0
twofish_avx_x86_64     45909  0
twofish_x86_64_3way    25556  1 twofish_avx_x86_64
twofish_x86_64         12541  2 twofish_avx_x86_64,twofish_x86_64_3way
twofish_common         20585  4 twofish_generic,twofish_avx_x86_64,twofish_x86_64_3way,twofish_x86_64
camellia_generic       29068  0
camellia_x86_64        50595  0
serpent_avx_x86_64     46053  0
serpent_sse2_x86_64    50185  0
serpent_generic        25044  2 serpent_sse2_x86_64,serpent_avx_x86_64
glue_helper            12672  5 camellia_x86_64,serpent_sse2_x86_64,serpent_avx_x86_64,twofish_avx_x86_64,twofish_x86_64_3way
blowfish_generic       12464  0
blowfish_x86_64        21132  0
blowfish_common        16487  2 blowfish_generic,blowfish_x86_64
cast5_generic          20813  0
cast_common            12313  1 cast5_generic
des_generic            20851  0
cbc                    12696  0
xcbc                   12759  0
rmd160                 16640  0
sha512_generic         12625  0
sha256_generic         16797  0
sha1_ssse3             16872  0
sha1_generic           12582  1 sha1_ssse3
hmac                   12921  0
crypto_null            12732  0
af_key                 31798  0
xfrm_algo              13064  1 af_key
loop                   22908  0
fuse                   67160  3
snd_hda_codec_hdmi     31576  1
snd_hda_codec_cirrus    13281  1
snd_hda_intel          35753  11
snd_hda_codec         122569  3 snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hda_intel,snd_hda_codec_cirrus
snd_hwdep              13189  1 snd_hda_codec
snd_pcm_oss            37079  0
snd_mixer_oss          18035  3 snd_pcm_oss
snd_pcm                68523  4 snd_pcm_oss,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_intel
snd_page_alloc         13018  2 snd_pcm,snd_hda_intel
acpi_cpufreq           13317  -1
mperf                  12453  1 acpi_cpufreq
snd_seq_midi           12848  0
snd_seq_midi_event     13316  1 snd_seq_midi
joydev                 17317  0
snd_rawmidi            23034  1 snd_seq_midi
fglrx                5171661  117
uvcvideo               70884  0
btusb                  17553  0
videobuf2_vmalloc      12860  1 uvcvideo
videobuf2_memops       12519  1 videobuf2_vmalloc
videobuf2_core         31098  1 uvcvideo
bluetooth             168899  24 bnep,btusb,rfcomm
videodev               92442  2 uvcvideo,videobuf2_core
rfkill                 19159  6 cfg80211,bluetooth
media                  18184  2 uvcvideo,videodev
bcm5974                12886  0
iTCO_wdt               12831  0
evdev                  17650  22
snd_seq                45225  2 snd_seq_midi_event,snd_seq_midi
iTCO_vendor_support    12704  1 iTCO_wdt
coretemp               12854  0
kvm_intel             119055  0
snd_seq_device         13176  3 snd_seq,snd_rawmidi,snd_seq_midi
snd_timer              22812  2 snd_pcm,snd_seq
kvm                   316100  1 kvm_intel
snd                    53077  30 snd_pcm_oss,snd_hwdep,snd_timer,snd_hda_codec_hdmi,snd_pcm,snd_seq,snd_rawmidi,snd_hda_codec,snd_hda_intel,snd_seq_device,snd_mixer_oss,snd_hda_codec_cirrus
mei                    37192  0
i2c_i801               17045  0
lpc_ich                16757  0
i2c_core               24040  2 i2c_i801,videodev
mfd_core               12601  1 lpc_ich
apple_gmux             13057  0
applesmc               18571  0
input_polldev          12906  1 applesmc
soundcore              13026  3 snd
processor              28422  1 acpi_cpufreq
video                  17686  1 apple_gmux
thermal_sys            22879  2 video,processor
pcspkr                 12632  0
battery                13146  0
apple_bl               12872  1 apple_gmux
ac                     12624  0
button                 12944  1 fglrx
ext4                  410146  9
crc16                  12343  2 ext4,bluetooth
jbd2                   80811  1 ext4
mbcache                13082  3 ext2,ext3,ext4
btrfs                 652178  0
xor                    16985  1 btrfs
zlib_deflate           25638  2 deflate,btrfs
raid6_pq               95431  1 btrfs
libcrc32c              12426  2 xfs,btrfs
dm_crypt               18372  1
dm_mod                 64002  38 dm_crypt
sg                     26095  0
sr_mod                 21988  0
sd_mod                 40549  3
cdrom                  35212  1 sr_mod
crc_t10dif             12348  1 sd_mod
ata_generic            12490  0
hid_generic            12393  0
hid_apple              12633  0
usbhid                 40792  0
hid                    81763  3 hid_generic,usbhid,hid_apple
crc32c_intel           21850  1
ghash_clmulni_intel    13062  0
aesni_intel            50700  7
aes_x86_64             16719  1 aesni_intel
sdhci_pci              17847  0
ablk_helper            12572  4 serpent_sse2_x86_64,aesni_intel,serpent_avx_x86_64,twofish_avx_x86_64
sdhci                  27242  1 sdhci_pci
cryptd                 14560  4 ghash_clmulni_intel,aesni_intel,ablk_helper
xts                    12722  6 camellia_x86_64,serpent_sse2_x86_64,aesni_intel,serpent_avx_x86_64,twofish_avx_x86_64,twofish_x86_64_3way
lrw                    12871  6 camellia_x86_64,serpent_sse2_x86_64,aesni_intel,serpent_avx_x86_64,twofish_avx_x86_64,twofish_x86_64_3way
ata_piix               29671  2
gf128mul               13047  2 lrw,xts
firewire_ohci          31931  0
firewire_core          49206  1 firewire_ohci
crc_itu_t              12347  1 firewire_core
uhci_hcd               26976  0
ehci_pci               12472  0
microcode              30413  0
ehci_hcd               40464  1 ehci_pci
mmc_core               77725  4 b43,ssb,sdhci,sdhci_pci
tg3                   128907  0
ptp                    13403  1 tg3
pps_core               13271  1 ptp
libphy                 23687  1 tg3
libata                141721  2 ata_generic,ata_piix
scsi_mod              162613  4 sg,libata,sd_mod,sr_mod
usbcore               134791  8 btusb,uhci_hcd,uvcvideo,ehci_hcd,ehci_pci,usbhid,ath9k_htc,bcm5974
usb_common             12354  1 usbcore
00:00.0 Host bridge [0600]: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family DRAM Controller [8086:0104] (rev 09)
00:01.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Core Processor Family PCI Express Root Port [8086:0101] (rev 09)
00:01.1 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200/2nd Generation Core Processor Family PCI Express Root Port [8086:0105] (rev 09)
00:16.0 Communication controller [0780]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family MEI Controller #1 [8086:1c3a] (rev 04)
00:1a.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Universal Host Controller #5 [8086:1c2c] (rev 05)
00:1a.7 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #2 [8086:1c2d] (rev 05)
00:1b.0 Audio device [0403]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family High Definition Audio Controller [8086:1c20] (rev 05)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 [8086:1c10] (rev b5)
00:1c.1 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 [8086:1c12] (rev b5)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge [0604]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 [8086:1c14] (rev b5)
00:1d.0 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Universal Host Controller #1 [8086:1c27] (rev 05)
00:1d.7 USB controller [0c03]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 [8086:1c26] (rev 05)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge [0601]: Intel Corporation HM65 Express Chipset Family LPC Controller [8086:1c49] (rev 05)
00:1f.2 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family 4 port SATA IDE Controller [8086:1c01] (rev 05)
00:1f.3 SMBus [0c05]: Intel Corporation 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller [8086:1c22] (rev 05)
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Seymour [Radeon HD 6400M/7400M Series] [1002:6760]
01:00.1 Audio device [0403]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Caicos HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 6400 Series] [1002:aa98]
02:00.0 Ethernet controller [0200]: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM57765 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe [14e4:16b4] (rev 10)
02:00.1 SD Host controller [0805]: Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM57765 Memory Card Reader [14e4:16bc] (rev 10)
03:00.0 Network controller [0280]: Broadcom Corporation BCM4331 802.11a/b/g/n [14e4:4331] (rev 02)
04:00.0 FireWire (IEEE 1394) [0c00]: LSI Corporation FW643 [TrueFire] PCIe 1394b Controller [11c1:5901] (rev 08)
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:2513 Standard Microsystems Corp. 2.0 Hub
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 05ac:8509 Apple, Inc. FaceTime HD Camera
Bus 002 Device 002: ID 0424:2513 Standard Microsystems Corp. 2.0 Hub
Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
Bus 003 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 004 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 0a5c:4500 Broadcom Corp. BCM2046B1 USB 2.0 Hub (part of BCM2046 Bluetooth)
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 05ac:0246 Apple, Inc. Internal Keyboard/Trackpad (ISO)
Bus 001 Device 028: ID 0cf3:7015 Atheros Communications, Inc. TP-Link TL-WN821N v3 802.11n [Atheros AR7010+AR9287]
Bus 002 Device 003: ID 05ac:8242 Apple, Inc. Built-in IR Receiver
Bus 001 Device 008: ID 05ac:821a Apple, Inc. Bluetooth Host Controller

# dmidecode 2.12
SMBIOS 2.4 present.
82 structures occupying 3976 bytes.
Table at 0x000E0000.

Handle 0x0000, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2033 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0002
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0003
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x0004
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x0001, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0002, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0003, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0004, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0005, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2027 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0007
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0008
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x0009
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x0006, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0007, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0008, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0009, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000A, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2040 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x000C
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x000D
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x000E
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x000B, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000C, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000D, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000E, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x000F, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2033 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0011
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0012
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x0013
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x0010, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0011, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0012, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0013, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0014, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2031 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0016
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0017
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x0018
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x0015, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0016, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0017, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0018, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0019, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 40624 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x001B
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x001C
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x001D
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x001A, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x001B, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x001C, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x001D, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x001E, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2041 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0020
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0021
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x0022
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x001F, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0020, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0021, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0022, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0023, DMI type 4, 35 bytes
Processor Information
	Socket Designation: U2E1
	Type: Central Processor
	Family: Other
	Manufacturer: Intel(R) Corporation
	ID: A7 06 02 00 FF FB EB BF
	Version: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Voltage: 0.0 V
	External Clock: Unknown
	Max Speed: 2000 MHz
	Current Speed: 2022 MHz
	Upgrade: ZIF Socket
	L1 Cache Handle: 0x0025
	L2 Cache Handle: 0x0026
	L3 Cache Handle: 0x0027
	Serial Number: Not Specified
	Asset Tag: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2635QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
	Part Number: Not Specified

Handle 0x0024, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Other
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0025, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 1
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 32 kB
	Maximum Size: 32 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Unknown
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0026, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 2
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 256 kB
	Maximum Size: 256 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 16-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0027, DMI type 7, 19 bytes
Cache Information
	Socket Designation: Unknown
	Configuration: Enabled, Not Socketed, Level 3
	Operational Mode: Write Back
	Location: Internal
	Installed Size: 6 kB
	Maximum Size: 6 kB
	Supported SRAM Types:
		Asynchronous
	Installed SRAM Type: Asynchronous
	Speed: Unknown
	Error Correction Type: Single-bit ECC
	System Type: Instruction
	Associativity: 48-way Set-associative

Handle 0x0028, DMI type 16, 15 bytes
Physical Memory Array
	Location: System Board Or Motherboard
	Use: System Memory
	Error Correction Type: None
	Maximum Capacity: 8 GB
	Error Information Handle: Not Provided
	Number Of Devices: 2

Handle 0x0029, DMI type 130, 186 bytes
OEM-specific Type
	Header and Data:
		82 BA 29 00 2A 00 00 00 B0 00 92 10 0B 03 03 19
		00 09 03 52 01 08 0C 00 3C 00 69 78 69 30 69 11
		20 89 00 05 3C 3C 00 F0 83 05 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 11 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01
		98 04 11 03 6D 22 E4 9C 3E C7 39 39 30 35 34 32
		38 2D 30 31 32 2E 41 30 30 4C 46 20 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0x002A, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x0028
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: 4096 MB
	Form Factor: SODIMM
	Set: None
	Locator: DIMM0
	Bank Locator: BANK 0
	Type: DDR3
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: 1333 MHz
	Manufacturer: 0x0198
	Serial Number: 0x6D22E49C
	Asset Tag: Unknown
	Part Number: 0x393930353432382D3031322E4130304C4620

Handle 0x002B, DMI type 130, 186 bytes
OEM-specific Type
	Header and Data:
		82 BA 2B 00 2C 00 00 00 B0 00 92 10 0B 03 03 19
		00 09 03 52 01 08 0C 00 3C 00 69 78 69 30 69 11
		20 89 00 05 3C 3C 00 F0 83 05 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 0F 11 05 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01
		98 04 11 02 65 1F 7A 5B 3E C7 39 39 30 35 34 32
		38 2D 30 31 32 2E 41 30 30 4C 46 20 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0x002C, DMI type 17, 27 bytes
Memory Device
	Array Handle: 0x0028
	Error Information Handle: No Error
	Total Width: Unknown
	Data Width: Unknown
	Size: 4096 MB
	Form Factor: SODIMM
	Set: None
	Locator: DIMM0
	Bank Locator: BANK 1
	Type: DDR3
	Type Detail: Synchronous
	Speed: 1333 MHz
	Manufacturer: 0x0198
	Serial Number: 0x651F7A5B
	Asset Tag: Unknown
	Part Number: 0x393930353432382D3031322E4130304C4620

Handle 0x002D, DMI type 19, 15 bytes
Memory Array Mapped Address
	Starting Address: 0x00000000000
	Ending Address: 0x001FFFFFFFF
	Range Size: 8 GB
	Physical Array Handle: 0x0028
	Partition Width: 0

Handle 0x002E, DMI type 0, 24 bytes
BIOS Information
	Vendor: Apple Inc.
	Version:    MBP81.88Z.0047.B27.1201241646
	Release Date: 01/24/12
	ROM Size: 8192 kB
	Characteristics:
		PCI is supported
		BIOS is upgradeable
		BIOS shadowing is allowed
		Boot from CD is supported
		Selectable boot is supported
		ACPI is supported
		IEEE 1394 boot is supported
		Smart battery is supported
		Function key-initiated network boot is supported
	BIOS Revision: 0.1

Handle 0x002F, DMI type 1, 27 bytes
System Information
	Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
	Product Name: MacBookPro8,2
	Version: 1.0
	Serial Number: C02FK23WDF8Y
	UUID: A712F2DF-2839-805E-AEB8-1E1682E1322F
	Wake-up Type: Power Switch
	SKU Number: System SKU#
	Family: MacBook Pro

Handle 0x0030, DMI type 2, 16 bytes
Base Board Information
	Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
	Product Name: Mac-94245A3940C91C80
	Version: MacBookPro8,2
	Serial Number: C02115500D8DMNVA2
	Asset Tag: Base Board Asset Tag#
	Features:
		Board is a hosting board
		Board is replaceable
	Location In Chassis: Part Component
	Chassis Handle: 0x0031
	Type: Motherboard
	Contained Object Handles: 0

Handle 0x0031, DMI type 3, 21 bytes
Chassis Information
	Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
	Type: Notebook
	Lock: Not Present
	Version: Mac-94245A3940C91C80
	Serial Number: C02FK23WDF8Y
	Asset Tag: Not Specified
	Boot-up State: Safe
	Power Supply State: Safe
	Thermal State: Other
	Security Status: Other
	OEM Information: 0x00000000
	Height: Unspecified
	Number Of Power Cords: Unspecified
	Contained Elements: 0

Handle 0x0032, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: FireWire 800
	External Connector Type: IEEE 1394
	Port Type: Firewire (IEEE P1394)

Handle 0x0033, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: Ethernet
	External Connector Type: RJ-45
	Port Type: Network Port

Handle 0x0034, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: USB0
	External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
	Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0035, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: USB1
	External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
	Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0036, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: USB2
	External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
	Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0037, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: SD Card Reader
	External Connector Type: Access Bus (USB)
	Port Type: USB

Handle 0x0038, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: Other
	External Reference Designator: Mini DisplayPort
	External Connector Type: None
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x0039, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: Other
	External Reference Designator: Microphone
	External Connector Type: None
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x003A, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: Other
	External Reference Designator: Speaker
	External Connector Type: None
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x003B, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: Audio Line In
	External Connector Type: Mini Jack (headphones)
	Port Type: Audio Port

Handle 0x003C, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: Audio Line Out
	External Connector Type: Mini Jack (headphones)
	Port Type: Audio Port

Handle 0x003D, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: MagSafe DC Power
	External Connector Type: Other
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x003E, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: SATA Port A
	Internal Connector Type: On Board IDE
	External Reference Designator: None
	External Connector Type: None
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x003F, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: SATA Port B
	Internal Connector Type: On Board IDE
	External Reference Designator: None
	External Connector Type: None
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x0040, DMI type 8, 9 bytes
Port Connector Information
	Internal Reference Designator: None
	Internal Connector Type: None
	External Reference Designator: PCI-Express Mini Card
	External Connector Type: Other
	Port Type: Other

Handle 0x0041, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
	Designation: AirPort
	Type: x1 PCI Express
	Current Usage: Available
	Length: Short
	ID: 0
	Characteristics:
		3.3 V is provided
		Hot-plug devices are supported
		SMBus signal is supported

Handle 0x0042, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
	Designation: ExpressCard
	Type: x1 PCI Express
	Current Usage: Available
	Length: Short
	ID: 1
	Characteristics:
		3.3 V is provided
		Hot-plug devices are supported
		SMBus signal is supported

Handle 0x0043, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
	Designation: Thunderbolt Slot 1
	Type: 32-bit PCI
	Current Usage: Available
	Length: Long
	ID: 2
	Characteristics:
		3.3 V is provided
		PME signal is supported
		Hot-plug devices are supported
		SMBus signal is supported

Handle 0x0044, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
	Designation: Thunderbolt Slot 2
	Type: 32-bit PCI
	Current Usage: Available
	Length: Long
	ID: 3
	Characteristics:
		3.3 V is provided
		PME signal is supported
		Hot-plug devices are supported
		SMBus signal is supported

Handle 0x0045, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
	Designation: Thunderbolt Slot 3
	Type: 32-bit PCI
	Current Usage: Available
	Length: Long
	ID: 4
	Characteristics:
		3.3 V is provided
		PME signal is supported
		Hot-plug devices are supported
		SMBus signal is supported

Handle 0x0046, DMI type 9, 13 bytes
System Slot Information
	Designation: Thunderbolt Slot 4
	Type: 32-bit PCI
	Current Usage: Available
	Length: Long
	ID: 5
	Characteristics:
		3.3 V is provided
		PME signal is supported
		Hot-plug devices are supported
		SMBus signal is supported

Handle 0x0047, DMI type 10, 6 bytes
On Board Device Information
	Type: Video

Handle 0x0048, DMI type 10, 6 bytes
On Board Device Information
	Type: Sound

Handle 0x0049, DMI type 10, 6 bytes
On Board Device Information
	Type: Ethernet

Handle 0x004A, DMI type 10, 6 bytes
On Board Device Information
	Type: Other

Handle 0x004B, DMI type 12, 5 bytes
System Configuration Options

Handle 0x004C, DMI type 13, 22 bytes
BIOS Language Information
	Language Description Format: Long
	Installable Languages: 1
		<BAD INDEX>
	Currently Installed Language: Not Specified

Handle 0x004D, DMI type 22, 32 bytes
Portable Battery
	Location: Unknown
	Manufacturer: Unknown
	Manufacture Date: Unknown
	Serial Number: Unknown
	Name: Unknown
	Design Capacity: Unknown
	Design Voltage: Unknown
	SBDS Version: Unknown
	Maximum Error: Unknown
	SBDS Chemistry: Unknown
	OEM-specific Information: 0x00000000

Handle 0x004E, DMI type 32, 20 bytes
System Boot Information

Handle 0x004F, DMI type 131, 6 bytes
OEM-specific Type
	Header and Data:
		83 06 4F 00 03 07

Handle 0x0050, DMI type 128, 88 bytes
OEM-specific Type
	Header and Data:
		80 58 50 00 04 00 00 00 37 F5 01 C0 37 FF 03 C0
		02 00 00 03 00 00 00 00 00 10 98 FF FF FF C8 FF
		00 00 C9 FF FF 7F CB FF 00 80 CB FF FF 1F E8 FF
		00 80 ED FF FF FF EF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
		00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Handle 0xFFFD, DMI type 127, 4 bytes
End Of Table