Search Linux Wireless

wireless tree rebased (from 5/28), Broadcom bits dropped

All,

Due to my poor judgment in accepting the brcmfmac/brcmsmac series,
I've made a mess of the wireless tree.  To fix it, I have rebased from
before that series was applied.  I'm sure there were other potential
courses of action, but this is the one I chose...

If you maintain a tree that pulls from wireless.git (and has done
so within the past week), then you will need to rebase as well.
This is particularly true if you wish for me to pull from your tree
in the future.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.  I hope that it won't
be happening again anytime soon (if at all).

John
linville@xxxxxxxxxxxxx			might be all we have.  Be ready.