Search Linux Wireless

[ANN] iw version 3.10

Since I'd clearly forgotten to release iw version 3.9, I skipped right
to 3.10 since the merge window for the kernel is open and features are
final.

Here's the shortlog:

Amitkumar Karwar (1):
      iw: add packet offset information for wowlan pattern

Ben Greear (2):
      iw: Print beacon-loss-event string.
      iw/event: Print out PROBE_CLIENT event information.

Joerg Mayer (1):
      iw: decode some more IEs

Johannes Berg (19):
      fix PMKSA event
      add "auth" command
      update nl80211.h
      update nl80211.h
      support TCP wakeup API
      override default buffer size
      fix TCP wowlan bug
      update nl80211.h
      iw: support split wiphy dump
      refactor bitrate printing
      align TDLS output
      fix scan segfault when IFINDEX attribute isn't present
      clean up makefile
      makefile: don't include .config
      makefile: allow passing NO_PKG_CONFIG
      add Android build system
      fix "iw phy#0 info"
      update nl80211 to 3.10 version
      update version to 3.10

Marco Porsch (3):
      iw: add beacon interval and DTIM period parameters to mesh join
      iw: add default mesh Power Mode and Awake Window to mesh config
      iw: add support for link-specific mesh power modes

Simon Wunderlich (2):
      iw: add radar detect widths to phy info
      iw: print DFS states for channels if available

Vladimir Kondratiev (1):
      iw: print capability info for DMG (60GHz band)

Yogesh Ashok Powar (1):
      iw: Add VHT info in link query

Zefir Kurtisi (2):
      iw: don't print DFS states of disabled frequencies
      iw: display DFS regulatory domain

johannes