Search Linux Wireless

Re:

2013/4/12 Callum Hutchinson <callumhutchinson1@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Tried to report this properly via email but got some formatting issues
> coming back, I've attached the content of the original email report as
> 'Report.txt'.
>
> It is the same file as found on comment 12 on Launchpad bug.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1142385
>
> Apologies for any missing information or lack of reporting experience :)

Sending e-mail with empty subject and without direct information about
the hardware isn't a good idea.

It's most probably another result of regression I've tracked and reported in:
Scanning regression since "cfg80211: use DS or HT operation IEs to
determine BSS channel"

http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-wireless/msg105359.html
http://marc.info/?t=136431795000003&r=1&w=4

I didn't have enough time to debug it further and fix yet.

--
Rafał