Search Linux Wireless

Re: Linux 2.6.24-rc7

From: Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <inaky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 13:28:35 -0800

> For example: want to ship new firmware, drivers *and* full validation and
> certification for a product that is already completed just to satisfy a
> fraction of a market which is not part of the designed target?
>
> Do you know how much money that costs?

I'm glad you guys are the only one's with access to the firmware
source, thus enduring that you can constantly come up with reasons
like this in order to not have to fix the problem.

You know that if the source were available, the community would have
fixed the bug ages ago.

But the situation is entirely in Intel's control which is surely
exactly the way they like it.
-