Search Linux Wireless

Re: RFCv4: ST-E CW1100/1200 WLAN driver

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 09:10:14AM +0100, Bartosz Markowski wrote:
> Is the upstream process dropped or you plan to continue in the near future?

At least as far as I'm concerned, the upstreaming process is still
ongoing.  The last major holdup from that perspective was the
voluminious pile of checkpatch warnings.

There's also been a surprising amount of non-trivial development going
on too, and I wanted to take the time to let the testing shake loose bugs.

Over the past two weeks I've been distracted with other goings-on, but
that's all sorted now and I expect to be able to submit another patch set
by Friday.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy        		       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL                          ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^