Search Linux Wireless

p2p / wifi-direct PIN and DHCP setup.

Hey,

The documentation on p2p is a little sparse right now.

My first question is about PIN number. I have no problem running p2p_find;
p2p_connect from my workstation to initiate a connection to an Android Linux
phone. However, is there a way to set up wpa_supplicant.conf to allow for phones
to connect to the workstation without or with a specified pin?

Second question: is there a way to specify the action script in
wpa_supplicant.conf so that I can set the IP of the newly created p2p device?

Thanks!
Matt