Search Linux Wireless

Re: Fwd: Intel Wifilink 5100 AGN - Does it support Access Point Infrastructure Mode ?

Hello Pat,
So this means no way the Intel WiFiLink 5100 AGN will run in AP master
mode, correct ?
Note that it can run in Windows using program like Virtual Router, and
I confirmed I was able to connect to my workstation wifi. Note also
that it is not using Adhoc mode, it was using AP Infrastructure mode.
Thanks for your confirmation.

--
Thanks and best regards

Abdel-Muhaimen Seaudi