Search Linux Wireless

Wi-Fi CERTIFIED mac80211 access points

Hello,

I wanted to propose OpenSource based systems for some outdoor/indoor
installations. But the customer requires the Wi-Fi certificate for all
its installed products. I am not able to cover the costs for the
certification process and wanted to ask for some ready2use systems not
using any proprietary drivers (like the broadcom or atheros drivers).
They must be Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, provide at least FastEthernet, 802.11bgn
and simple AP mode. A device should also not cost more than 200 dollar
including the outdoor installation kit.

It would also be nice to have an SDK to build external kernel modules/programs.