Search Linux Wireless

Re: [ipw3945-devel] led support in mac80211 and drivers

Yes I see this more as a stop gap solution. The fact is that there is
a lot of contengency on how the light blinks (and it's
understandable). But the feature is so far over due that at this point
it's best to have something so the user can know that wireless is on
or off.